Main Data Group’s Executive Pay and Compensation Philosophy modules provide detailed executive compensation analytics, supported by the highest level of data quality assurance available. Our online reporting tool gives you immediate access to accurate retirement plan data and executive compensation benchmarking analytics to help you make important decisions. We understand the importance of identifying the competitive position of an executive’s pay and Snapshot Data provides an easy, comprehensive solution to this task. Our executive pay breakout analyses includes more than 40 tables, charts and tally sheets, providing multi-faceted views of executive compensation data and giving you a complete picture of your executive pay packages and those of your peers.
The data views we provide include actual pay and pay targets, total cash compensation, short- and long-term incentives, including equity awards and long-term cash, three distinct and complimentary views of the value of retirement pay, and perquisites and severance data. Elements of both realized and realizable pay can be easily compared to peers for the latest fiscal year available or for a consistent fiscal year for all companies in a peer group. Snapshot Data gives you the information you need to comprehensively benchmark and evaluate your executives’ compensation, to ensure that your key executive talent is paid appropriately when compared with qualified talent competitors and to help you define leadership success.
Our Executive Compensation Benchmarking Module
- Snapshot Data gives you comprehensive insight into key elements of Total Direct Compensation, including base salary, cash bonuses and other short-term incentives, and long-term equity and cash awards, from individual company or peer group perspectives, enabling you to properly position pay for your executives.
- Our analytics provide you with an understanding of pay targets and comparisons between targets and actual pay levels, helping you to bring pay into alignment with stated compensation philosophy, both internally and when compared to peer levels.
- Our executive compensation data goes beyond tabular information, capturing peer-rank pay targets, incentive pay percentage of salary targeted, and incentive pay percent of target actually paid, from proxy CD&As.
- Snapshot Data offers the most comprehensive reporting available on the prevalence of Plan-Based metrics used by peers and non-peers, allowing you to precisely calibrate your performance measurements and properly position your executive compensation program to shareholders.
- Main Data Group adheres to a meticulous data quality assurance process involving a sophisticated, multi-tiered series of automated and human-assisted checks, giving you accurate data on which you can build solid analyses and recommendations.
- Our highly customizable peer group builder transcends standardized peer groups or formula-driven methodologies that may not accurately reflect your competitive market for executive talent.
- Multiple output formats, including on-screen reports, board-ready PDF reports, and detailed customizable Excel® downloads, help insure that you are properly prepared for any intended audience.
- Our highly intuitive design gives you the ability to access the data you need quickly, so you can spend your time adding value to the analytics.
- We provide access to online help screens and dedicated client service personnel to help you find the answers to key questions.
- We provide source excerpts, taken directly from relevant SEC filings to help you maximize your efficiency in making recommendations.
Solid Foundation Of Data Quality
Main Data Group offers the most comprehensive view of executive compensation analytics in the marketplace. Main Data Group’s cloud-based reporting tools, including presentation-ready reports, allow you to share information with key team members in a professional manner. Our data is subjected to a rigorous quality assurance process, enabling you to build recommendations and analyses on a solid foundation of data quality. Snapshot Data is the most affordable executive compensation benchmarking available, featuring an all-inclusive subscription, which grants full access to all data in multiple formats, and a simple pricing model with no additional download fees.
Easily Prepare Recommendations
Harness the power of Snapshot Data’s executive compensation analytics. Our comprehensive solution will help you easily and affordably benchmark executive compensation and prepare effective recommendations using quality supporting data.