Snapshot Data is the only total rewards benchmarking solution that includes comprehensive retirement plan data and analytics. Retirement contributions are often the component of pay strategy that market leaders use to differentiate their pay packages from competitors, making it a key element of total rewards benchmarking. Main Data Group offers a variety of analytics to measure both retirement plan design elements and actual contributions to total rewards among comparator companies.
Snapshot Data empowers you to make apples-to-apples comparisons between retirement plan data. We normalize values disclosed in proxy filing information so that valid peer comparisons are possible. Our analysts use Summary Compensation Table information to discern the value of employer contributions to qualified and non-qualified plans, and our Retirement Benchmark Value calculations help create a more accurate, peer-by-peer comparison of this important element of executive compensation. For the first time, users are able to compare the value their retirement plans against that of their peers, highlighting strengths and weaknesses in overall total rewards programs.
Our Retirement Plan Analytics
- Our analysis of Summary Compensation Table data provides you with the value of employer contributions to qualified and non-qualified plans, giving you a more accurate picture of total rewards and enabling you to identify potential areas of concern among targeted executives.
- For defined benefit plans, we calculate the defined contribution equivalent, or Retirement Benchmark Value, enabling you to compare the value of your company’s retirement plans with those of your peers’.
- Snapshot Data’s Retirement Income Replacement Ratio (RIRR) calculations provide another way to view and interpret the value provided by a company’s executive retirement programs. We calculate the Career Benefit value to help you determine whether your plans fill your employees’ needs for retirement income.
- We offer program prevalence to help you ensure that your retirement plans are competitive with those offered by peers, further strengthening your position to recruit and retain key talent.
- Main Data Group adheres to a meticulous data quality assurance process involving a sophisticated, multi-tiered series of automated and human-assisted checks, giving you accurate data on which you can build solid analyses and recommendations.
- We provide source excerpts taken directly from the CD&A to allow for a better understanding of key issues, plan designs and alignment strategies.
- Direct access to source data provides easy compatibility with your analytic tools and templates and helps you to maximize your efficiency.
- Multiple output formats, including on-screen reports, board-ready PDF reports, and detailed customizable Excel® downloads, help insure that you are properly prepared for any intended audience.
- Snapshot Data’s multi-directional Dashboard allows access to most reports and analytic tools in as few as two mouse clicks.
The Only Source For Retirement Plan Analysis & Reporting
Main Data Group is the only source for retirement plan data and analytics in the marketplace today. Main Data Group’s cloud-based reporting tools, including presentation-ready reports, allow you to share information with key team members of your team in a professional manner.
Our retirement plan data is subjected to a rigorous quality assurance process, enabling you to build recommendations and analyses on a solid foundation of data quality. Snapshot Data is the most affordable total rewards benchmarking solution available, featuring an all-inclusive subscription, which grants full access to all data in multiple formats, and a simple pricing model with no additional download fees.
Retirement Plan Benchmarking Solution
Access the only complete source of total rewards benchmarking available. Our Snapshot Data Retirement Plan Module paired with our Executive Compensation, Incentive Pay Analytics, Wealth Accumulation Pay Mix and Perquisites Modules will give you all of the information you need to prepare recommendations and make decisions about your executive compensation strategies.